Friday, March 6, 2015

Acadia Sketch #2: Dressed up Trees



 So, I'm thinking, maybe I'll do that Daily Sketch thing
 that people around these parts like to do. 
I probably won't follow a set theme as the 
Danny Gregory/Drawing Matters daily drawers do, 
but, it's nice to think of sketches as part of a series. 

To see the sketch better, do click on it.

(I am loving the "Bleed Proof White Luma" paint.
Must experiment more with it... )

I've been making friends with the new little Canon.
This is a random image, I literally pointed & shot 
what was in front of me just to try out the camera. 
A fun new toy, now that I'm over my resistance to it.

5 comments:

  1. Piękny szkic zimy i nie jest na luźnej kartce, tylko w zrobionym własnoręcznie zeszycie, tak myślę. Bądź zadowolona z nowego aparatu. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🌟lovely crisp clear shot and love your trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, would love to see a daily sketch . . . and/or daily photo :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ce dessin est si joli ! Tu peux essayer de faire un dessin par jour , mais c'est une discipline qui prend du temps .
    Pour nous , ce ne sera que du plaisir !
    Bises de Nice !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tree sketch looks to me like there's a storm coming--lovely! Love your brush holder, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me!